View Single Post
Old 03-11-2007, 03:03 PM
go_clo
Absolute Fan

I'm sorry I haven't posted in here yet, I would have earlier but I lost internet on tuesday for a few days and then got too lazy to write a review yesterday

The episode was really really cute, I loved it!

I really loved how this episode was really centered on the Gilmore Girls, (putting the Logan and Rory bit aside) we haven't had an episode like that for a while!

I loved Rory this episode, I am really glad she stood up to Logan, usually I dont mind these 2 but this episode and last, he was being a complete jerk and he deserved the cold shoulder. His apology was lame though and him coming and crashing Mia's wedding ticked me off. He could have waited a day, Rory hasn't seen Mia in what 5 years?

I also really loved how concerned Rory was that Lorelai and Emily have a good relationship before she leaves. I'm really glad Rory pushed Lorelai and Emily into going on that trip and to the wedding together cause I think it helped them make some big steps toward a somewhat good relationship for themselves!

I liked that they brought back Mia, that one S2 episode wasn't enough, I really loved her character and seeing so little of her sucked.

Usually I totally hate and dispise recasting but they actually did a really good job at hiding the fact that it is a different actress, GG is great when it comes to stuff like this. My mom actually thought it was the same person, it took some convincing to get her to believe me. The only thing that was really noticable is the difference in height between the 2 Mias, I remember the other women being really short but this one was as tall as Lorelai. Other then that, they did great work.

Looooved the Emily and Lorelai stuff sooo much, they had some funny, sweet, cute and sad scenes, perfect mix of everything for these 2. How sweet was it when Lorelai put her hand on Emilys shoulder!!! Oh and the car window thing had me on the floor!! Lorelais can be such a kid sometimes! I also really liked the Mia and Emily stuff, I'm glad they referred back to the S2 moment between the two women. I think DR did a great job at capturing the relationship and understanding Mia and Emily had back in season 2. two completely opposite but yet two completely the same women with so much respect for eachother!

The only thing that ruined the episode for me was the fact that you could see them giving the option to write Rory out next season and that made me really really sad When Lorelai was telling Emily how hard it would be when Rory leaves, I was bawling I've never cried like that for any other tv show or movie before, even GG, I've teared up but never bawled! I knew that there was a possibility of this happening but I guess hearing it from the show itself just got to me more. I really hope Alexis signs on!!