View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 07:47 AM
wbjunkie
Addicted Fan

i really liked this eppy too. the letter that Lorelai wrote for Luke was just soo touching. i really couldn't believe Chris overreacted so bad. she's trying to help Luke have a relationship with his kid for goodness sakes. he acts like just because she and Luke broke up that she's not supposed to care about him. this is a man who's been in her life for quite a long time and was always there for her daughter. if Chris is upset about Rory and Luke'srelationship he only has himself to blame for not being there!

i loved the way Paris stood up to Lucy. i get that it was weird but i think she was overreacting... i mean if someone acted like they didn't know you, you might just be caught a little off guard. i am glad that Lucy forgiven her though.

it was really great Luke got joint custody... Anna was being a witch. she kept trying to use it against him that he hadn't been in April's life very long but that was her fault, not his. i'm so glad she got put in her place.

PHICK♥JASAM♥Clois♥TnT♥PHELANIE♥CARBO♥Brucas♥VILLY♥Jannie♥Carson♥Jara♥Nookie♥Rylee♥ Jolie♥ Mabby♥Shelle♥ET♥Lumi ♥Shack♥LL2
wbjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote