View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 06:29 PM
Holland Fan Forever
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
If you were Dex what would you have done?
I don't want Anna or Jason to save him for Joss because she is never really going to grow up and mature because Carly or Jason always keep bailing her out. I think that Dex dying somehow would be karma coming for Joss because she cheated on Dex. Dex doesn't bring much to the GH storyline for me especially now that Steve Burton is back. Joss is obnoxious most of the time and she is naive if she really thought that dating someone who worked for Sonny would work out for her. Perhaps if the powers that be actually treated Dex as a real character and didn't write him as Joss's boy toy where the storyline is all about Joss and her family it would be different but, Joss will always upstage Dex.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote