View Single Post
Old 05-06-2023, 05:23 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager
the fight never ends

Quote:
So THIS happened…
The soundtrack of my youth had a reunion concert on Saturday night at the Greek Theater. Willie Nelson, Joe Walsh, Neil Young, & Stephen Stills, with a tribute to David Crosby.

I have always been a stalker…
( I mean a groupie) of these legendary musicians.

Thank you to Kristen Stills and #AutismSpeaks for inviting me to introduce these giants of rock ‘n’ roll. I don’t even smoke weed and I was high all night.

Also, a shout out to my new friend, Amanda Kloots, who helped me MC this magical event. We watched the whole concert from the wings, pinching ourselves all night.

Bucket list. ✅
Quote:
From the Writers Guild of America Negotiation Committee:
“Here is what all writers know: the companies have broken this business. They have taken so much from the very people, the writers, who have made them wealthy. But what they cannot take from us is each other, our solidarity, our mutual commitment to save ourselves and this profession that we love. We had hoped to do this through reasonable conversation. Now we will do it through struggle. For the sake of our present and our future, we have been given no other choice.“

I stand in solidarity with my union brothers and sisters.

#WGA #WGAWest #WGAEast #UnionStrong
Quote:
About last night…. What could be better than playing poker with Milo and a bunch of my friends, while raising money and awareness for CHRYSALIS? A non profit organization that helps people prepare for, find and keep jobs. Bravo @chrysalissocal Thank you for all that you do. As for the poker tournament. The winner is……
Looks like she's going around supporting causes lately

Chelle » join GTmy articon
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote