View Single Post
Old 03-18-2023, 08:29 PM
Johnnie
Website Manager

Got to level 20, might do a few more quests. Person I plan to quest with tomorrow has VIP active on their account and therefor gets more experience per quest, so couldn't hurt to get a little bit ahead beforehand. Sleep not a terrible idea but not feeling tired right now, so will go when I feel like I can sleep. Essentially went from 15 to 20 while in group today.

Maybe I'll actually watch one of the two shows I wanted to watch soon. Been watching Early Edition instead. You'd think more people would catch on to what he's doing, but I guess in a big city like that, probably less likely, and internet wasn't as big back then.

haha supper at like 1 am

ETA: Did 2 of the dungeons needed to flag for the SOS quest. 1 to go, I think... I must say they take longer than I'd like but I'm learning them a bit more to the point where perhaps in the future it'll take less time. I've only done the SOS dungeon once since it's complicated to flag for and you lose the flag every time you reincarnate.

ETA: Ended up running SOS at level 20, last time I think I probably ran it at 19, much easier to flag an extra level higher though.