View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 02:06 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Possible Closure Notice - Please Respond

Hello, everyone.

I've been thinking about this for a while, and it's been a very difficult decision, but I've decided to step down as moderator of the X-Men board. I can't moderate this board alone, and it doesn't seem like I'll have a co-mod anytime soon in the future. I've had a wonderful time being the moderator of this board and I've enjoyed all of the discussions we've had here.

I deeply appreciate every one of our posters who has kept this board alive for so long. However, with the Fox X-Men series over, posting here has declined. Also, with the X-Men eventually being introduced into the Marvel Cinematic Universe, the discussions will likely move to the MCU board and the X-Men board will either be merged into the MCU board or will simply no longer be needed, so the time may have come to close this board.

Anyway, I'd like your thoughts, and of course, anyone is free to apply for the moderator position if they choose. Once again, I'm sorry to have to leave, but I must focus on my other boards and there soon won't be much of a reason to keep this board active with the MCU board handling Marvel discussions as they did for the Avengers and the Guardians of the Galaxy.

It's been great moderating the X-Men board, and I'll always remember all of the great times we've had here together. I'll miss this board, but it's time to move on.

I'd also like to thank my former co-moderator, sum1, and the previous moderator, Sarah (crash landing) for all of the help and support they've given me, and for being my friends.

Thank you all so much for everything you've done to keep this board alive.

-Alex