View Single Post
Old 11-29-2022, 06:28 AM
Nici Dawson
Master Fan

Charlie Cox with his trainer Chris Bungard, before he roasted his longtime friend Andrew Garfield at the GQ Men Of The Year Awards and Krysten Ritter via her latest Instagram post for We Are Knitters. Also, Charlie and Elden Henson will do a panel for German Comic Con on December 4th, 2022 and Charlie's limited series 'Treason" coming to Netflix on December 26th, 2022.

Quote:
After the fight last night a special guest came to my dressing room with condolences and praise and to be honest it cheered me right up. I'm a massive fan of his work and have been for a while. Charlie Cox. Or as most may know him. Matt Murdock, AKA Marvel's Daredevil.
Such a cool dude. Even told us stories about his old Scottish film "stone of destiny" anyway.
In this photo I'm telling him to get back on the punisher and stay away from the She Hulk pish hahaha cheers Chris Fields, @teamkfmartialarts legend.

Quote:
New EASY level SWEATER KIT by yours truly! It is KNITTING SEASON! As always the kit comes with everything you need - link in bio! (I love this one and every time I wear it I get a lot of compliments and people nearly fall over when I say I made it myself! Highly recommend for any level of experience) @weareknitters

Quote:
Black Friday sale! I love this Crochet All Day blanket kit because it’s super easy and a great meditation. Grab one and take advantage of the sale! Link in bio! @weareknitters