View Single Post
Old 08-15-2022, 12:07 PM
Mori
Total Fan

Thanks!

Yeah, for various reasons I'm sometimes unable to play a particular game so it's nice to still be able to experience the story this way.

Uncharted 4 is one of the greats , up there with Red Dead Redemption II, and The Witcher III: Wild Hunt. I also love Yakuza: Like A Dragon, and Horizon Zero Dawn.

There are so many gorgeous vistas and memorable set pieces in A Thief's End. And it sold me on Nate/Elena in a way the previous games had never managed to. Nate and Elena's relationship felt so much more real in Uncharted 4. I watched the Tom Holland movie and unfortunately I was disappointed with it, for so many reasons.

Warren Kole was great as Rafe! Would've been cool if he'd been nominated at the BAFTA Games Awards. I suppose it would've been too Uncharted-heavy since Nolan North, Emily Rose and Troy Baker all got noms, but it just goes to show how stellar the performances in A Thief's End were. I'd love to see Kole in more stuff. Apparently he does a lot of police procedurals, but those aren't really my bag.