View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 06:53 PM
everwoodfan52
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarianx01 (View Post)

Amy's storyline: Oh Amy. My favorite character. You are going through a tough time right now but don't worry in a few more episodes you will go to A&M and get a crush on hotel-owning Rafael from Jane the Virgin (aka Reid in s4) I love how Amy truly loves people. You can see it in the way she cared for Colin, her 'project' of Hannah, and now Ephram. She made a total mistake (and wooooo talk about a cringe fest) when she called Juilliard to try to get Ephram another audition. However its such a thing a 17/18 year old would do! I love how she tried to fix things for him. As I rewatched the break up scene, I wish Amy had tried to fight him more...she was kind of passive in that scene as Ephram yelled at her...but maybe she was trying to take it all in?
You know...you are absolutely right. I was so upset for Amy here because she cared so much for Ephram without any concern for the hurt that the pregnancy knowledge meant to her and was felt by her. All she did was try to protect Ephram and to help him. Amy let Ephram verbally trash her and she just took it. He had all the power and Amy meekly accepted it.. It would have been so wonderful if she had just layed into Ephram and told him off!That is what he needed.
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote