View Single Post
Old 07-01-2022, 09:19 AM
Violent Delights
Fan Forum Legend

Celebrating Four Years At the K-Pop Board!

Celebrating Four Years At the K-Pop Board!

✧・゚almost 900 threads and over 200,000 posts・゚✧

- by Rae (pink velvet)
✧・゚testimonials

I blinked and four years have gone by! So many groups and artists have come along during that time. K-Pop went BOOM on a global scale and continues to grow even now. It's been a lot of fun seeing the once little genre we love become more popular and beloved.
I want to thank all the posters who have stopped by over the years and greatly encourage anyone who is lurking or has a bit of interest to hop on in and join us. We will be your guides to the wild and colorful world of k-pop! I also especially want to thank my co-mod
Ann for being with me at this board the whole time it has been here. And to Dave who is basically our unofficial mod I can't wait to continue the journey with everyone here!

- Rae

Four years. I'm getting older... but more importantly we're still here hwaiting and posting, day after day and comeback after comeback. We say it every year (and it kinda makes us sound like a cult ), but join us! K-Pop is home to two of the biggest groups on the
planet and they're just the tip of the iceberg. There's a bias (favourite) here for everyone, regardless of your musical taste - you just have to give it a shot and find out. We also have two of the best mods in all of FF and I'm happy to be an unofficial part of the team.

- Dave

- by Rae (pink velvet)

icons・゚✧

- by Dave (Violent Delights)

✧・゚the year so far (for dave)

- by Dave (Violent Delights)
and I will never be captive, or hostage, or confined.
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Violent Delights is offline   Reply With Quote