View Single Post
Old 06-27-2022, 08:46 PM
broken crown
Moderator Support Team

I'm tired, but okay.

Quote:
Yeah I really hope they're not the type of writers who think it'd get too boring between the main couple once they're together. I'd like to think not since they had Nick and George together for a long time before breaking them up but who knows. I wonder how they're going to be handled going forward also.
You're asking some really great questions. I love how our board is always very critical of the writers and their judgement and just won't accept anything they come up with for any ~reason.

I don't think the writers are necessarily against couples being together...but the timing has to align with their agendas. They use Nancy's love life/sex life as a plot device, so it's always easier to cry "slow burn" when it's really just because the writers want to keep dragging it out for ~reasons. Unfortunately, this show is not going to have 10 seasons. So...they need to get a move on it already. Season 4 will only have 13 episodes and if it's the last one...there's not going to be much time to show Nace as a couple...because we all know...they're going to drag this curse thing out 8, 9, 10 episodes.

Regarding Fanson, I wonder if they will still have frequent scenes (and not just because of the Drew Crew) or if they'll share less screen time like they do it on other shows. *SIGH*