View Single Post
Old 06-23-2022, 01:11 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah that's what I was presuming. The most recent I found was mostly B/W images which isn't useful & not sure on that site what dates the shoots are really from since they don't say. He does have a few recent appearances however, so up to you if you're happy to go with the older photoshoots or a newer appearance. I don't think he's changed all that much to look at personally so don't think it'd be overly outdated if we went with the photoshoots.

If you did want to go with appearances these are some recent ones where I think we could get some usable pictures of him from:
2022 Heroes Dutch Comic Con in Utrecht, Netherlands | Day 1 | Meet & Greet | March 2
2022 Heroes Dutch Comic Con in Utrecht, Netherlands | Day 2 | Meet & Greet | March 27
2019 D23 Expo at the Anaheim Convention Center - August 23-25

Did you both have a preference of colours beyond wanting something different & blue/purple-blue toned? Most of those colour schemes have completely different feels/shades to them

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote