View Single Post
Old 06-06-2022, 01:03 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Oh no. Where is her husband going? Yes, that’s too close to when you guys leave! Maybe you can just fully take over and plan things? Will your brother house-sit, no problem, when asked?
Her husband goes fishing in Alaska every summer or an entire month. I love when hes gone. I usually stay at her house and help with the kids. It's so nice having that time with my sister. I always love summer.

He leaves June 20. Our Hawaii trip is June 25-July 1. I leave in 18 days! I'm not ready at all and there is a lot to be done haha.

My mom also wants to go to Ireland/Scotland or Sweden at some point. But I told her to hold of on that for a little while. I dont want to spend a lot of money right now. Plus my computer may be on the outs. And its a mac, so they are pretty expensive if I have to buy a new one.

I already have taken over the majority of the plans. I booked the flights. I booked the hotel. (and paid for everything) I'm gonna most likely be paying for whatever the second thing we decide to do is. She did pay for the ziplining at least and I am making her pay for her own food. But yeah, i paid for everything else really. So I am not paying for the car! We will probably have to take taxis places. Which I hate.

And my brother sometimes wnats to help, sometimes doesnt. We havent told him we are going to Hawaii though.... he probably wont be happy with that that we didnt invite him. But well, my brother drives me crazy. I told my sister to tell him "Alexa is taking me to Hawaii for a sister trip" so he doesnt feel too bad.

Me and him did our own sibling trip to Hawaii in nov 2019 so I hope he doesn't mind.

But usually I will housesit for her because he bails or doesnt want to do it, so Im not sure what shes gonna do. Not my problem lol. If it were me I would have had it all sorted out months ago, but she waits until last minute, its insane. She has barely talked to my mom about watching the kids! The plan was to have my mom watch them for 3 days at the beach, then meet her husbands parents in town and they would watch them the remaining 5 days. but she hasnt even sorted all that out or made the arrangements. Again, ridiculous.

Quote:
Hey, how did your mom overall like her European trip?

PS: If you want to delay rewatch for a week or two while you’re in Hawaii like we did for Betty when she was in Europe let us know! Tell us what you need.
She liked it a lot but her friend Bobby drove her crazy. Apparently she was a bit of a cheapskate and tried to skimp out on paying tips at restuarants and such. She had to get her room becasue she couldnt stand sharing with her since her friend likes its hot and likes to sleep in late and my mom likes to get up early and shes always hot so she wanted the windows open and such.

Quote:
Just stay in the water! lol You're going to have a ball. I've always wanted to go to Hawaii.
Well, we'll see. My diet has been a failure and I havent lost anymore weight except the 3 ppunds from weeks ago. Im trying to focus on workouts at least to tone up but tried on outfits yesterday and felt so horrible in all of them. Not feeeling confident in my body at all, so I certainly will not be walking around in a bathing suit. If we can find like private ish areas on the beach then I will, but most likely that wont happne cuz im sure itll be crazy busy in june. So yeah.... ill probably just hide away. long skirts/dresses and long shorts/tshirts are likely the least amount of clothing ill feel comforable wearing haha.

I am trying to find some nice breezey clothes though. Planning to shop tomorrwo to look for some cute dresses. And I do have an adorable bathing suit cover I feel confident in at least.

I am trying not to care about that stuff and just have fun with my sister but well, thats just how i am.

oh and i dont really need a break necessarily becasue I tend to watch 2 episodes at a time, so I will try to watch 2 or 3 before I leave. But if other people want we can take a break for a few weeks. Or even a month or so before we start the final season? Im good with whatever.