View Single Post
Old 06-04-2022, 06:56 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I think so betty. Apparently Dec-April is the coldest (makes sense and aligns with Oregon weather too tbh) ANd the coldest month is usually January where it can get to low 60s I guess. But thats still warm to me hahaha.

Apparently going in June is really dumb because its humid but oh well... thats the only time we could go! im only worried about the bugs because last time i got eaten alive.

Thanks Michelle, though my sister is driving me crazy. She siad she would figre out the car rental but still hasnt. And then I asked if we could plan for another thing to do there because we are going zip lining one of the days but i would like to do something else another day like wine tasting or a dinner cruise or and she was like "let me figure things out about july 20 after my husband leaves"... like sis thats 5 days before we leave. Shes seriously the worst last minute person ever it drives me nuts. She hasn't asked our brother to housesit yet for the pets, it drives me insane.
Oh no. Where is her husband going? Yes, that’s too close to when you guys leave! Maybe you can just fully take over and plan things? Will your brother house-sit, no problem, when asked?

Hey, how did your mom overall like her European trip?

PS: If you want to delay rewatch for a week or two while you’re in Hawaii like we did for Betty when she was in Europe let us know! Tell us what you need.