View Single Post
Old 05-25-2022, 05:41 PM
sunnykerr
Fan Forum Star

And now I remember in the movie The Day After Tomorrow where they burn a bunch of books to stave off freezing temperatures, there was a random man who was presented as very uptight who put up a fight to protect... I want to say a Gutenberg Bible, but I could be wrong. Basically, he did the nerdy equivalent of "risking his life" to protect a book from being burned.

And that was his reasoning. It's important to do everything we can to save lives. But then you also have to take care of what makes life worth living. Culture, friendships, history, etc. And art, which is what actors do. They bring art to our lives. They make us feel things.

There's a reason I'll never skip a Daniel Radcliffe interview. I may not have a crush on him, but he brings so much joy to my life by being who he is in his interviews. He makes me happy... And I'm happy having him live where he lives and having me live where I live and having those two circles cross at no point whatsoever.

But, if I ever did meet him, I hope I would have the wherewithal to be cool and tell him that I'm glad he's in this world, bringing his art to the rest fo us.
sunnykerr is offline   Reply With Quote