View Single Post
Old 05-15-2022, 05:17 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
I think that Rina Mimoun liked to see Amy suffer. She pretty much admitted that when she said if they had gotten a Season Five, Amy would have to suffer some more. The thought of Amy standing by that Ferris Wheel and Ephram never coming out of his apartment because he went back in to call Madison makes my blood boil. Amy and Ephram had suffered enough, so why bring Madison back? All the beautiful moments of that finale would have been ruined if Madison came back.
I think you’re totally right. She loved Hannah and hated Amy, it was really obvious. I can’t believe she admitted Amy would have to suffer some more. Does she have a bad memory? In what season does Amy not suffer? I think she would have taken pleasure in welcoming back Madison and making Any look like a fool. You can say but Hannah was cheated on and that was her character based on her high school life. But the thing is if you think about how that storyline was constructed Hannah basically had the power after the cheating was revealed as Bright pined and yearned for her to take him back. So yes, with Amy it was one form of misery after another and S5 would have been the ultimate way to make Amy feel pain.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote