View Single Post
Old 05-15-2022, 03:22 PM
sunnykerr
Fan Forum Star

The main vet on Bondi Vet was easy on the eyes, yes, but not really my type. Again, not that I have a real type... but tall, blonde and athletic really isn't my thing. Andrew Marchevsky, on the other hand... For reference, he was the special vet surgeon they would go to for the complicated surgeries.

In order for us to get UK shows here, a TV station has to buy the rights, so there's always a delay. I've also noticed that the station that used to air Paul O'Grady's programme hasn't aired reruns in a while, so maybe they've moved on. It's hard to know why they pick the shows they do sometimes.

I can totally understand the confusion about Good Place, Good Wife, Good Fight. I was just trying to explain why I didn't immediately get it because, honestly, I should have.

I kept myself informed about what was happening on Lucifer. So I do know how awesome what aired on Netflix was.

Considering how the fans saved the show, it seems normal to me that the stars of the show would engage with them. I don't mean that they should have been expected to go to crazy lengths to engage with the fans, but a little additional attention here and there seems normal to me.
sunnykerr is offline   Reply With Quote