View Single Post
Old 05-14-2022, 11:33 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

I watched this last week actually because it was the last ep on my dvd so I just finished it lol.

Quote:
Ephram and Amy were very touchy with the hand holding, hugs, kisses on the cheek/head, Ephram leaning in very closely, in almost a seductive way… Ephram grabbing hold of her and his touching of her shirt to straighten it out, etc.
TV couples definitely need more of these moments!

I did read your post Michelle, I am just too exhausted to reply right now, but i agree with a lot of what you said, and I will post my initial thought I wrote last week:

UGH Amy knows about Madison. I get why Harold felt the need to tell her but really it wasn’t his place. He decided to keep this secret for Andy and IMO Ephram deserved to know about it first. But I am glad thatt Amy knows Ephram doesn’t know about it so its not like its a secret he kept from her. I also found it OOC for Amy to want to invite Madison in the first place.

It was cute that Hannah decided to get the test and wanted Harold to go with her. I just wish we had seen more Harold/Hannah scenes before this one episode to make it a bit more impactful. Also, Bright is so sweet with Hannah, even though I dont like them that much I do think they were being written very well.’

Bright’s storyline imo was pretty intense. I am a bit on the fence about it. On the one hand, I dont think there is anything wrong with someone wanting to “have fun” and mess around as long as they are clear to their partners. But it seems that maybe Bright has led quite a few women on. I do think this woman at his work was just as to blame though for their indiscretions. She sent emails too? And it does seem that she was just mad he didnt like her and was trying to retaliate. HOWEVER, i understand why Rose was so hurt by it all. The way Bright was excusing his behavior and calling her a bitch and dismissing his actions was gross. I dont think Rose should have slapped him but I do like her standing up to him and telling him to do better. Firing him imo felt a bit extreme but I Get why. I was glad Bright ended up apologizing to the girl but it felt a bit blasé and not that sincere.

Andy and Amanda, omg what a freaking mess! She wanted a divorce and failed to tell Andy this the entire time they were dating??? Then decides to get one… but then, John wakes up, which is amazing, but it doesn't change what happened in their relationship before his accident!? And if this thing with Andy was as special and serious as they made it out to be then why the hell would she just give that up and not fight for it? It kinda proves it really was just a fling for her. It just kinda felt like she was doing it for her son, and not really for her, which I dont like. But, I dont want them together anyways, so I'm not all that sad. The break up scene was just so quick and random though after all they went through.

Top 5:
1. Rose
2. Amy
3. Harold despite telling Amy too early.
4. Hannah
5. Andy
Also, I looked back on my old thoughts and they were EXACLY the same… WEIRD.

Last edited by Alexa; 05-14-2022 at 11:40 PM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote