View Single Post
Old 05-12-2022, 03:55 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
even though I would say that LP was more important to the show than BP were
Im not sure... I think that BP really had a lot of focus through the whole series. Unlike LP there wasn't a season they had "off" imo. Even in season 4 when they werent friends they still got a lot of interactions and focus.

I didnt care at all about Lucas/Nathan after season 5. IMo in general, Nathan got so boring after season 5. He had zero personality. Worse than Lucas imo.

But I do agree, the show turned to the women more and became way more about them then the brothers lol.

Quote:
Will always hated the writers for what they did to Peyton/Haley after season 1, especially there was no need to pretty throw their relationship under the bus in order to make Brooke/Haley closer.
I was fine with BH becoming friends but I hated that they dismissed H/P for it. BH living together was ugh. Again, would have preferred PH instead. They just had so much more in common and that friendship made way more sense to me.

I understood bH more after Peyton left because what could you do there but early BH no.

I liked Skills but i didnt think he was that necessary. There were a lot of useless cahracters.

DO NOT LISTEN TO PODCAST 221!!!! it was horrendous and the worst episdoe yet.

Zero talk of Lucas and Peyton. NONE. They mentioned the "sad" BL scene at the end though... Ew. No thanks.

The girls also drag on about the most useless things! In his one they were complaining that Nathan felt like a counselor with the words of wisdom. Thats something I didnt even notice? Why did they make such a big deal of it??? Ugh.

They also had Brett on who plays Tim, and my god was that man annoying! I really was rolling my eyes the whole time he was talking, it was bad. He was so conceited and name dropping and hyping himself up. He called Tim one note (which sure, he kinda was) but he just seemed SO BITTER about it. Like bro, you were an extra basically??? He really annoyed me.