View Single Post
Old 05-11-2022, 06:03 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Its been so slow this time around I think its been like 4 years since I started this rewatch
I haven't watched the series in such a long time. I think it's been about a decade since I watched a full episode. I should rewatch some episodes.

Quote:
But Gilmore Girls in general is just such a feel good show. You can just put on an episode and it gives such good happy vibes ya know? I like the show more everytime I rewatch. im excited to rewatch the revival episodes because I only saw those once.
I completely agree. It is such a feel good show. Yes, you can literally take individual episodes randomly, tune in, and have a blast. Yes, I really need to watch some episodes soon. I love the series and for comedic purposes alone, it's mint.

Quote:
The lack of LL in season 7 sucks. I do like Logan more in this rewatch but I am still team Jess. I cant believe Logan/Rory were together such a long time in the series. Its a bit stale.
I despise the lack of S7 LL. Interesting about your take on Logan and RL. I never really liked them either. I wish I did because I know Shu loves the character and pairing. Maybe if I rewatch I will like Logan better. I love Matt, always have. I've always been LL for ships first and foremost but if I had to pick one for Rory it would be Jess, especially given how they evolved and what Jess turned into as he matured. They match intellectually too and have common interests professionally as well.

Quote:
The series The Staircase on HBO is so riveting! I am loving it. New episode thursday.

Other than that I am not watching many series! Better Call Saul and Legacies... the rest of the shows I am watching right now are either BL's, documentaries on Netflix, or Reality shows.

Oh but I did start a new show on Netflix called Welcome to Eden. I watched 2 episodes... kinda interesting! And wanna see more.
What are both series about, The Staircase and Welcome to Eden? I know I have Nancy Drew and Breaking Bad next but always curious.