View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 03:54 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Yes it has been below the minimum for a while. Or only just over it. We have not reached the minimum for the month all year. It seems the last month we've been really bad? We were floating around the minimum for a bit, but falling short a few times. But last few weeks it has been more around 20-50 posts a week unfortunately. There just isn't the interest in discussing the show in a greater depth it seems. Plus it is then hard with a few who are behind too so hard for them to contribute to discussions when they've only seen so many episodes. I'm now two episodes behind because last week the episode wasn't put up on Paramount+ & then I've had a busy weekend so haven't had a chance to watch the two that are now sitting waiting for me. Others are seasons behind. I may also be chasing people off commenting on how there's no need for Parker so maybe I should just stay out of his threads

Chelle » join GTmy art