View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022, 08:17 PM
broken crown
Moderator Support Team

Andrea: How are you?

Quote:
These writers, apparently. It's not a new concept, other shows have done dream kisses or romantic moments. But they usually follow them up with something real and don't rely on the trope more than once. Nace's whole romantic story has revolved around this, save for the almost kiss at the end of the finale at Ace's place. I don't get it at all and I'm definitely more than a bit peeved by it. I really hope they turn things around next season.
It's definitely not a new concept, but it's usually something you see in a network procedural, not a CW show. Personally, I think they got bored/overwhelmed with the Tempe/Charity/Copperhead thing and decided to instead focus on this whole AU thing...again. They SHOULD have let them kiss for real before Tempe cursed them...but I guess that wasn't enough for them. Like...I appreciate a good slow burn...but enough's enough already. I actually want to see Nancy and Ace be a power couple already. IN REALITY. Not in another AU, dream sequence or sex nightmare. It's become annoying at this point...especially this last season with the goldfish.