View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022, 02:49 AM
crash landing
Fan Forum Legend

So time late afternoon/evening will make 1 year since had my brain surgery I was stubborn for awhile probably from fear/scared with how it had been my first actually Hospital experience but got it done

2.5 days recovery which was hell was so restless which probably added to such an early release but I was doing well but all the same still stayed a week with sister where didn't actually get home until May 18th and following morning at like 8ish got the official diagnosis of Grade 3 Brain Cancer

Did the 6 weeks of chemo pills combined with radiation on business days but sadly Canada Day fell in-between where shortly after had to do 2 radiation in same day

Basically have continued to receive positive MRI results even the first one end of March when it was no longer 5 days a month of chemo pills where guess fell into the ability to just do 6 instead of 12 cycles which is good cause was having opposite to norm side effects

Stubbornness runs in the genes plus having my sister really stepping up helped along with bro in law where he took me to 90% of my radiation appointments -- everyone in the house and even the nice Korean neighbor checks on me

Have had some flipped sleep and depression periods but hoping now Spring/Summer seems to be arriving can finally get for medical appointments need -- my womanly monthly has been acting p and need to call for an ultrasound - finally getting disability means need to get an eye exam where the cancer was right frontal lope aka right behind right eye - plus need new glasses any ways