View Single Post
Old 05-08-2022, 07:04 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
IM SO MAD about all this abortion discussion going on. I have literally been unfollowing people on my facebook and IG that are talking about pro choice BS... it angers me so dang much.

People care more about a clump of cells than the human that exists that is being forced to carry the child.... I WANNA SCREAM.
^^^ THIS. 150%. I completely agree.

I am so angered as well.

I watched a video just this morning of men showing up at pro-choice protests chanting that a woman’s body is theirs, they own it, SCOTUS spoke. The extremists like these men are only going to get more disgusting and vile.

According to most Republicans, women are imprisoned property. That is the bottom line. The Republican Party won't stop at this either. They are on an evil mission to take away rights from many. Gay marriage might be reversed and banned, racism increased, and minority rights taken away, and the list goes on. The Republicans WANT this to happen and have wanted it for a very long time. It is coming but the people still have the power to stop all of this by voting the right way during Midterm elections. That is my hope. This enrages people so much the Republicans get burned and do not gain control.

Last edited by jediwands; 05-08-2022 at 09:34 PM