View Single Post
Old 05-06-2022, 08:26 AM
Butterfly85
Cardcaptor Queen

*Has heart attack and is brought back to life* This is the fourth time I thought Pacey was gone. Every time I'm resigned to him going, he stays so I'm grateful but SHOCKED he's still here. I'm so jealous of some choices that aren't being noticed cause so many are focused on voting for Pacey, but damn what an underdog story! I'm glad he's still here but this is also tiring at the same time. I'll keep trying though cause I'm going down swinging (Sarah, no one cares about Harvey right now. So help me! lol) I'm still expecting him to eventually go with the way it keeps going, but at least we finally knocked out one of the Gilmore Girls guys. I keep getting shocked so maybe I'll be shocked again, who knows anymore lol.

Seth Cohen

I'm still fine going for Nathan like others brought up, but once again no votes and I've been in survivor mode for many rounds now, so I guess that's my best option. Plus, I guess The OC is the last show left now with two choices. So if he goes at least it will be more balanced with every guy being from a separate show. I guess I'm flexible to change if Nathan gets a slew of votes, but got to go for this right now.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 05-06-2022 at 08:31 AM