View Single Post
Old 05-04-2022, 12:26 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I just like a lot of the cast in legends!
It’s definitely a great cast.

Quote:
I am in season 7. Recently picked it back up and enjoying the new!laurel/felicity stuff but want Oliver out of prison. Going slow though.
LOL! I don’t remember the Oliver prison storyline, why he’s there and how he gets out.

I watched the first season of Arrow but was overwhelmed by life so stopped watching. Disappointed to hear BC was killed off because I like the comic character. At least they got a new BC version in there.

Quote:
Ive also been watching Yellowjackets, the new season of the Wilds is coming back soon yay! ER, and trying to finish the Good Wife lol.
Awesome. I’ve never watched any of those. Yes, I live under a rock.

Quote:
Best series finale of all time. And everyone agrees. lol.
I’m more intrigued now.

Quote:
Like I said, the show doesnt get bad, it only gets better and better. It finishes exactly where it needs to finish and comes completely full circle, its just so amazing. I cried and laughed and screamed and was excited the whole finale.

There's a spin off show Better Call Saul that is good too. Not as amazing imo but its a prequel so its been so fun to see some of the breaking bad characters pop up on it.

Michelle, its on Netflix!
Wow, my interest is really increasing now. It is so rare for a show to get better with age so when you tell me this it gives a strong indication that a series is unique with high quality. A spin off as well proves it was a hit!

On Netflix as well!

Okay, after catching up on Stranger Things and watching Stranger Things 4 (when it comes out soon) I’m all over giving it a look!

Quote:
OH YAY! Tell me your thoughts about season 3. If you go to the stranger things board (not sure if it was shut down or not) you will see my thoughts on the episodes in the discussion threads.
I will!

I just watched 3.1 and interesting how Russia is depicted poorly given what’s currently going on with the war. Are the creators psychic?

I checked and thankfully there’s still a Stranger Things Board and I see your thoughts.

Quote:
I wasnt the biggest fan of bob cuz im a hopper/joyce fan haha but they were sweet and bob was nice, his death was so sad.
I’m so with you! I adore Joyce/Hopper and need them together romantically! Bob kind of made sense as to why Joyce went for him. She needed a super nice, soft sensitive guy given her horrible ex and what was happening with Will. I was never threatened by Joyce and Bob as a Joyce/Hopper shipper because they seemed depicted as short-term to me. Yes, Bob made a comment about getting them out of Indiana but I still never got the impression Bob and Joyce were truly in love and had a recipe for long-term. He was such a nice guy but when you think about it he did have to die. The creators said he was always meant to die the second he was created even if his death was just so sad. He truly passed away as a superhero and I love finding out he was the creator of AV Club.

Quote:
HATED the chigago episode, it was so bad and felt like a pilot for something else. I skip that episode always lol.
Right! I’ll never watch it again.

There’s only one thing that came out of that episode... Kali telling Eleven to think of anger when she really wants to do something powerful. This piece of advice certainly helped her in the season finale. But overall, I think Eleven would have figured that part out on her own. I think TPTB are well aware of how much the fans despised anything Chicago so hopefully a revisit won’t happen. Kali was okay overall, but hopefully if we ever hear from her again it is via a letter and nothing else. The only thing from the past Eleven might have to confront is Modine’s character (maybe she does in S3? Lol) but otherwise, no thanks. Oh, and her mother and aunt could come back at some point, too, if her mother will be healed. Otherwise anything directly related to Chicago… please no.

Quote:
I forgot the actors were together but yes they are cute. That episode was hilarious to me.But yeah, kinda creepy.
Absolutely.

I love Steve so much, I just don’t think Steve and Nancy work romantically. Too much bad stuff like their connection to the night Barb died, and other stuff. They are way better off as friends. I love Steve and hope he finds someone or remains awesome as Dustin’s mentor, what a duo.

Quote:
I love Will.

Who are your favorite younger characters?

Last edited by jediwands; 05-04-2022 at 12:46 PM