View Single Post
Old 04-30-2022, 07:19 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I love Oregon so much. Its really beautiful and we get all the weather and all the seasons, we also dont have crazy weather like tornadoes or hurricanes or anything like that. We do get lightning, but thats fun. We have tsunami warnings here on the coast but never have had any lol. We did have some bad fires last year because of dumb people lighting fireworks etc. And just the heat! Not this year thankfully.

Nope... maybe a tiny bit in summer on some days but not really, our air is so fresh cuz of all the trees. Especially here on the coast its always so breezey and nice.

California is so gross and terrible. Whenever i go there im like yuck, get me out of here. I dont get how people can want to live in or near LA. Though Malibu was really pretty.
Your home state sounds amazing. The pictures are just stunning, both Oregon and Washington. Really, I have a difficult time believing there's a prettier area in the United States. I would say Vermont and Western Pennsylvania where my mom grew up is very pretty too. But I have never seen anything like Oregon and Washington.

What blows me away about Oregon and Washington is the COLORS. You have the stunning blue and green colors, the most beautiful combination of blue and green. The mountains and YES, the trees! The combination... blue water, white mountains, green everywhere, gorgeous, majestic trees, there's no way you get this special combination throughout any other part of the US. Stunning!

Quote:
Nerve pain is the WORST!!!
It really is! It is distracting. You have to find a way to calm it down or it's completely miserable.

Quote:
Oh no, this is awful. We've all been dealing with ****, but now its your turn to be in pain UGHHH. I feel for you, is terrible. And asking you to wait for freaking almost 20 days is so long!!! Im so sorry you have to deal with that michelle, UGH, and tooth pain is just terrible! Gosh! Dont hesitate to call them if its too painful,maybe they can get you some pain meds at least! Come on, frickin tylenol???? that doesnt even work for me.
Thanks! I am screwed because due to intestinal issues I cannot take Advil, or it is highly recommended that I do not. But I might just do it. Plenty of people who have had diverticulitis still take Advil. I might just go there a little bit.

Yes, they told me to call if it is really bad. I woke up this morning with the pain, gargled with salt water and helped a little bit, then showered. It seems like when there's pressure on my mouth of any kind it's worse but if I am doing things it isn't as bad. I also have three ice packs in my fridge I keep using.

I am going to call on Monday and just see if I can get the full exam appointment sooner. I have no idea why I didn't ask when I was there. I was too focused on making sure the full exam was with the woman and not the man. I will call on Monday.

Quote:
I had a dermotoligist appointment set for may 17 for my elbow/foot. I have some small eczema or something oging on. Ive been dealing with it for like 3 years at this point but its gotten really bad... but i have a second appointment set for june which is in my hometown so im thinking of canceling the first one because i dont wnt to go to two differnet places. but thats a lot longer to wait.
How far away is the first dermatology place? Whichever one you go to they can even take a look at your wound and all the more say you are in the clear as well from the cyst ever returning.

Quote:
Well, my appointment was canceled. Not that sad because I didnt really want to see him again. He had other surgeries to do I guess... They said as long as its healing well they dont need to see me, which is is. Today I didnt stuff it and only put a bandaid over it! YAY!!!!
That's wonderful! I hope you do not need to see him again and yay that you did not stuff it either!

Quote:
I have however been drinking though because its been helping with the pain. Not a good clutch to have but I will hopefully be relieved monday. Its not bad pain now, just minor achyness and soreness but its still hurting a bit.
What is your drink of choice?

Yes, I bet the achiness is healing pain, but that still sucks. Can you ice it now? That might feel really good!

Quote:
My mom is gone on her europe trip now so I am stuck with the annoying cats. They are already driving me up the wall. I l also have to drive my moms car around a bit to keep it running.
How many cats exactly and how long will your mom be gone? How exciting for her, I hope she has a blast!

Quote:
I dont really have any major plans until my hawaii trip. We do have our dance team tryouts on may 20/21 though. Just trying ot get to summer! (june 15 for me)... my dance classes are annoying me so much im ready to be done. Its this time of the year the kids get so crazy/hyper.
Oh I bet! How does tryouts look? Are there many returning or will you be adding many newbies to the team?