View Single Post
Old 04-23-2022, 05:06 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
For the good of the family, Tennant was being supportive. Holding the baby for a few seconds is not the end of the world.

Not everyone has to have a bad relationship with their ex.
Exactly. There's also no reason why she shouldn't be happy holding the baby. We know that they didn't work as a couple, & that they have their moments, but there's nothing to say that Jane & Daniel have a bad relationship. She can be supportive & happy for her ex, regardless of anything that happened to them in the past. People can have good relationships with their ex's too. Even if it is just for the benefit of their shared child. But all I saw in the scene was Jane being supportive of her son & introducing Alex to his new (half) brother. As well as supportive of her ex, in front of her son, so possibly for Alex's benefit.

That's why I wasn't sure if it was that scene or if I missed something

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote