View Single Post
Old 04-19-2022, 05:00 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

That’s very interesting jerry!

I am a fan of bts and they just did a concert here in the US in Las Vegas and a few of the members said they didn’t want to go back to Korea but everything is so much free-er here lol. Kinda sad, I bet a lot of people don’t act the way they want to cuz of culture traditions etc. did you know it was ilegal for them to gamble here? So weird.

Dude I am SO PISSED!
Just got back from the doctors and he freaking ripped the gauze out of my arm! Like wtf. Then continued to try to show me different ways to jab it in. It hurt so bad and I was crying and he was like ‘it still hurts this bad?’ It was like he didn’t believe me.., wtf! He said it looked good and was healing well.,, like well thanks buddy, I didn’t need you to traumatize me in the process! I’m so mad. I freaking hate doctors I’ve never had one that I liked…. Of t course the female nurse ran out after me an apologized for him and said it was fine to keep doing it the way I’ve been doing it which is removing the gauze slowly with water. (I even asked him he walked in to please go slow becuse it hurt so much)… I’m literally so upset. I think he was trying to like toughen me up and try to show it’s not a big deal and I’m making it into a big thing when it’s not but damn like I want someone that’s gonna be comforting and encouraging not like that. I thought he was nice last time but now I don’t like him at all.