View Single Post
Old 04-18-2022, 05:55 PM
Jerry D
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)
Has the clinic gotten back to you guys? Jerry, are your coughs overall coming from upper respiratory like sinuses draining or lower like bronchial tubes/lungs? Do you feel drainage? Chest tight? I know simple colds can either turn into a sinus infection or a lingering cough because the postnasal drainage produces a tickle. It can cause a nagging annoying cough for a good month after the infection is over. However, if it’s coming from your chest that is different. I like that you don’t have a temperature anymore and Teresa never did. With something bad like pneumonia you would have a temperature that lingers almost certainly.
They got back to us and prescribed something for our cough, so we hope that it will help.

I think it's more from upper respiratory from sinuses draining and Teresa and I do have a nagging annoying cough. I'm starting to lose my voice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)
You are welcome. Your boss is a tool but deep down he understands how valuable you are.
Sometimes he seems to appreciate me but I know that he'd throw me under the bus if he thought it would benefit him. I get along with him but I basically think he's a tool.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy