View Single Post
Old 04-18-2022, 05:52 PM
Jerry D
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Sorry you are still having symptom, Jerry. Do get tested! Believe it or not....I tested positive for Covid on Good Friday. I thought I had allergies because everything is blooming here...flowers, trees, and grass. My symptoms were so mild, but I haven had a runny nose for over 2 years so I took a home test. It was positive. So...off we went to the health clinic for a PCR test to be sure and sure enough....Positive! I am so lucky because a slight sore throat and a runny nose only lasted for a couple of days! I am actually relieved to get this at the beginning of my trip. Now I can enjoy the rest of my trip not being so worried about catching covid!
I'm so sorry to hear that you got COVID Betty, but I'm very glad that it was a mild case. Enjoy the rest of your trip!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy