View Single Post
Old 04-04-2022, 04:39 AM
everwoodfan52
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
I loved seeing the mutual respect and admiration that Edna and Harold showed each other as they finished treating all of those sick patients as they shared a drink from a bottle of Glenfiddich Single Malt Scotch that his father kept hidden for emergencies and special occasions, as they toasted “to beefsteak when you're hungry, whiskey when you're dry, to all the girls you'd ever want and heaven when you die. Cheers”. I loved seeing them reminisce about how he started working with his father and her and how terrified her was in the beginning, but that they were both patient with him, and he thanked her for staying, and she said that she wouldn’t have it any other way, and I cried watching that scene, and I’m crying writing about it now.
I can just picture you sitting there crying and teresa coming into the room and saying, "Everwood again?" This development was really heartwarming and so vital for both Edna and Harold, but mostly for Harold who really needs as much positive reinforcement and love in his life that he can get....especially from his mother!

Quote:
We saw Andy go to see Amanda and she admitted that she was a married woman and she wasn’t acting that way, and I hoped that she would have ended their affair right then and there, but Andy, ignoring Nina’s advice, told her that he didn’t want to stop seeing her and he wanted everything that they could have together.
I just don't get it!! Andy was filled with guilt the entire episode and was also lectured by Nina. I honestly thought that this all sank in and Andy was ready to break it off with Amanda. The fact that it was Amanda who wanted to break it off and not Andy blows my mind!
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote