View Single Post
Old 03-24-2022, 08:12 AM
JDM's❤︎Sweetheart
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared ❤︎ Jensen (View Post)
It's going okay-ish, today was rough I woke up not feeling too well but my mom and I had made plans to do some shopping and run some errands and I was really looking forward to it so I thought I could suck it up but then out of nowhere in the middle of the store I started to feel really sick and super uncomfortable like I was going to have a panic attack, all I wanted was to come back home. Thankfully for me my mom is super understanding about stuff like that so once I was able to calm myself down and tell her what was going on we came back home no questions asked.

On the upside Harry Styles announced his third album, and in an effort to make me feel better my mom got me food from one of my fav places so not a completely bad day. But still feeling kinda sick
Aww I'm so sorry that happened to you! I understand panic attacks well, I myself suffer from them. It makes you feel so awful, and that sucks so much that you go through them as well. I'm sorry hun, I hope you feel better! That was very sweet of your mom to bring you some of your fave food to cheer you up! Gotta love our undertstanding moms!