View Single Post
Old 03-22-2022, 02:10 AM
stlavin95
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
REALLY? There is no way Sophia will be on that episode lol.
Yeah, Joy said it during the podcast for episode 1x19. She won't be, even though I think it look better for her if she did appear.

Quote:
I listened to 214 and 215 podcast... The Erica Marsh actress came on. Don't care about her life. She annoyed me. The thing with the guests is that they make it about them and their life and then its not even about the episode anymore?
More talk about Jake.. I’m so over this can he leave the show already god. Hes not a perfect human! Sure hes a good guy, but there are other amazing characters on the show its getting so old.
Ended up skipping 2x14 because I already knew that there wasn't going to be a lot of talk about the episode. Might listen to 2x15 later in the week.
It's especially knowing since they pretty much just keep repeating same points when it comes to Jake as well.

Quote:
Peyton had an amazing season in season 2 and no one brings this up??? Sophie is constantly just praising Brooke and then we get hiliarie and joy agreeing and they talk about brooke forever. I wish hilarie would bring peyton and her scenes so they would talk about her too, but no, the only thing they talk about her jake and peyton.
Idk if I could call Season 2 for Peyton since her arc in the second half pretty much revolved around Jake and Jenny. There just isn't really a lot to talk about when it comes to Peyton outside of Jake at the moment.