View Single Post
Old 03-09-2022, 05:53 AM
Sandy0401
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
toksolagundoye
Whelp. We had an epic technology fail with the episode that we planned to release, so there won’t be one today. BUT we will be back with a halfisode on Saturday and a brand new episode for you next Tuesday. In the meantime, there are over 70 old episodes and Halfisodes for you to listen to and new content on the Patreon (and more on the way). Thanks for listening and for bearing with us! - Toks & ElHubbo ♥️

Quote:
toksolagundoye
Every time I do this one I get a completely different person 🤣

#inconsistency #bot #app #reels #bedtime #aboutlastnight

Quote:
toksolagundoye
I LOVE chatting with @tavitalkstrash. Thanks for all the great questions, you guys! Keep ‘em coming! To me at t42podchat@gmail.com and to Ta’Vi’s podcast at “It’s Crazy You’re in My Business” - link in her bio/ link tree. And you can listen to us chat more on Tea for Two episode 35. As always, thanks to all of you who joined live and all of you who are watching after the fact 💋

#ShalliBeMother #T42Pod☕️ #TeaTime #Chat #Comedian #FunnyLady #StandUpComedy #Tequila #Ten #Questions #DM #OpenMic #Tacos #Babies #T42Pod #TeaForTwo #BlackPodcasters #BlackPodcaster #FemalePodcasters #IGLive #ShalliBeMother🫖

Icon by Fiona