View Single Post
Old 03-01-2022, 08:11 AM
Si_Crazy
Moderator Manager

Wow!! Gorgeous arts, everybody!!

Maurice, I love the colors in your icon!

Chelle, the texture in you picspam really gives it a magical look

Nice choice, Sarah! That's cool!

Yennefer (The Witcher)

Finished 4 arts

Hi guys!
Every 1st and 15th of each month we post a theme for fan arts. You can make any type of art you want. Icons, wallpapers, gifs, blends, anything!

Info & Schedule:
  • No need to sign up. You can enter an art whenever you like the theme.
  • Themes can vary from being a picture/pictures, a general topic (actors/actress, favorite character/ship/tv show), specific topics (Wonder Woman, Mulan, Jack Sparrow) or specific technique (blending, close crop, coloring). All up to the artist's interpretation.
  • You can make the fan art of your choice (icons, banners, wallpapers, gifsets, fan videos...)
  • Arts should be done specific for the themes
  • All avatars must be 100px by 100px and less than 100.0 KB to fit icons sizes.
  • Banners/Wallpapers can't be wider than 800 pixels so you don’t stretch the post table. Please post links to larger pictures or post thumbnails of those pictures.
  • There won't be a voting, this isn't a competition it's just an incentive to get you to make fan arts
  • We'll be providing Participation Banners for every 4 Themes that an artist complete (it doesn't have to be in sequence, so you can skip themes for whatever reasons, once you've reach your 4th (8th/12th...) we'll give you a participation banner. We will try to keep an eye out for those, but it will be helpful if once you finish your 4th theme you posted stating it on this thread or PM Si
  • You may post more than one art per theme, however the participation banner is awarded per theme and not per arts
  • Once a new theme is posted the previous one is not valid anymore

Please only submit arts that you have made yourself.

If you have any other questions feel free to contact Si.

The (#60) theme is:
Celebrity you wish had a board here on FF

You can make any type of art you want. Icons, wallpapers, gifs, blends, anything!
New theme will be posted March 15th