View Single Post
Old 02-19-2022, 04:03 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

712:

I really cannot stand Anna. She kept this child from Luke for years and years and then is trying to keep April from him now. And now shes ranting about his life and his dating history like???? Woman, jump off a cliff please, she is the absolute worst! That meeting was driving me crazy, why the heck didnt Luke's attorney speak up for him more! UGHHH. But thank god he still got visiting rights with April at the end there. Anna is so toxic.

Rory's hair was so pretty this episode. I felt bad for her dealing with Lucy. But at least Lucy ended up forgiving her and saw that Rory wasn't in the wrong. It was so nice of Paris to go over and defend her.

I had a feeling Sookie was pregnant again after how she was acting, they made it pretty obvious. I cant believe Jackson told her he got a vasectomy but then didnt??? That is so toxic and creepy. I'm with Sookie on this, three babies is too much heck nooooo. (hell 1 is too much for me personally lol)

Lorelai's letter was nice but nothing that special. I don't really get why Chris was so mad about it, it felt very basic to me lol. But, Im glad. Get mad Chris and leave so we can let this dumb relationship go. He wasnt necessarily wrong about Lorelai's feelings for Luke but it kinda came from nowhere, he should have brought this up or realized this forever ago. Like hello chris, you were her rebound from the beginning! Come on.

That ending! Poor Richard.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote