View Single Post
Old 01-28-2022, 02:07 PM
airali_glo
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis (View Post)
S1. That pre-Writers Strike core episodes were amazing.

I honestly never finished. Cece died and I peaced out. I saw a few Blair scenes post. I watched the Blair/Chuck wedding. That's pretty much it.

I have like 30+ fics up. So many just go AU with the Snowflake Ball/Bart's "death." I hate all the Bass retcon.
I didn't know there was a strike, but maybe it's because I started watching when S2 had already aired in the US. I followed the US programming with S3. S1 for me has perfect combination of teen drama and soapy stuff. It's balanced and all the characters have the same relevance. Fun fact: the pilot is almost 100% first book faithful.

I also had forgotten Cece died when did it happen? My memory is SO BAD, like I barely remember 80% of this show. I watched all seasons, but I remember mostly just NS stuff, like their scenes were the first thing I checked and then I watched the whole episode.

HBO Max has also the OG series, though, so if you want to finish it, you canb find it there. It seems that when the reboot premiered, there was a surge in views for the original series as well.

The Bart retcon do you mean the whole Bart being mean towards Chuck? And the fake death? That was kinda bad, yeah.

Oh 30 fics, that's huge did you write them? You can post some links if you want

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
TFTNT! OG GG, I miss this show tbh and my babies of course
I miss my ship, not the show itself Most of the times after the episodes I was like what did I just watched it's interesting how it managed to become such an iconic and cult show despite its flaws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
Those photos are amaziinnggg awwwww, it was amazing to see them again, I hope we get more
I hope so! Safran promised bigger guests!

They were surely messy

Oh have you listened to the Jessica Szohr podcast about the show?