View Single Post
Old 01-24-2022, 06:15 AM
Pempees
Elite Fan

Quote:
Okay, let's start with Sarah's confession that she kissed someone at camp and it was a girl!! She kissed a girl and she liked it and you know what? I did as well since I want Sarah and Jordan split up... I just never cared for them so I didn't feel that emotional punch to her reveal, I was like eh... okay. I would like Sarah to be bicurious or bisexual but ust not with Jordan romantically. I only loved them as friends. However Sarah spending all that time with Natalie and instantly bonding with her was very curious because it's starting to make it seems like she is starting to realize herself that she's a lesbian but we will see what happens.
I agree with you here, I think they moved into it way too fast, maybe I would have been more of a fan of the two, if they had more of an build up, but then again. We are talking about teenagers. The kids are 15. All of this is a very normal portrayal of teenagers.

If they go down the route of Sarah and Natalie, it will be so awkward for everyone involved, and I bet Jordan will feel super betrayed by Natalie. But Natalie seems like a smart girl, I loved her telling Sarah that if she can't tell the secret, then she needs to get better at hiding it

Quote:
I love the heck out of Tal-Rho, the actor portrayal is just making me more of a fan in each episode.
Same here. I really hope this isn't the last we will see of him.
| Icon by MyLastDayWithoutYou |