View Single Post
Old 01-13-2022, 02:45 AM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Linds....I'm wearing my masks inside stores again. I have been Vaccinated 3 times and they say that you can still get it. The rule says in my Apartment....IF one is positive after testing...One absolutely CANNOT leave his/ her apartment for anything...this includes taking garbage out/ getting mail
If you're tested positive here, you have to self quarantine for 10 days (asymptomatic) and 13 days (if with symptoms). Only vaccinated people that are tested negative are allowed outside here. It's not super strict here so I'm sure un-vaccnated asymptomatic people are going outside. So yeah, double masking and cleaning up work spaces and our hands are still ideal. I've gotten used to it since this pandemic began. I have 5 boxes of face masks (100 pieces each box) at home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
I never took off my masks in anywhere in the stores.. Even though, I mostly eat when I'm alone as long it's not inside of restaurants, it just too risky..

I'm mostly work in the morning to night and most blizzard happened to be night, so I can go.. Thank god..
I have never taken off my masks since 2020 whenever I go out.

Ah that's good at least the blizzard happens when you go home and you won't be in a rush for that. Hopefully no more blizzard happens.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.