View Single Post
Old 01-04-2022, 07:48 PM
tslpsh
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrey (View Post)
I guess it was easy to assume they could get Eva back since she was married to John Callahan at the time but they never even gave Gillian/Esta the opportunity with how they wrote her off. Although hearing what they eventually did to Edmund and Edmund/Maria maybe there was a tiniest little bit of luck there.

The Crystal Ball was always a big event for Ryan/Gillian even when they weren't together. The 2000 ball was essentially the catalyst for Ryan realizing he wanted Gillian back. Although it would have been nice if she didn't need to get engaged to someone else for it to happen lol. Would have been good to see that continue.
I was watching the 2000 Crystal Ball clip and I don't even get why Greenlee is so gung ho over Ryan. I mean, every time Gillian entered the room it was like he forgot Greenlee was even there, even when they were half dressed in the mausoleum. I loved when Ryan flashbacked to their first wedding. Gillian also seemed half interested in Jake at best, though part of that was also Colby. I can't remember who said it here but that's an astute observation how she wanted to help Colby like she helped Maddie, maybe she was still somewhat that lost girl who's dad abandoned her and wanted to help other little girls not have the same existence.