View Single Post
Old 01-03-2022, 08:19 PM
Crazy4books
Passionate Fan

Our surge from Delta was just starting to subside then the new variant came along. The girls go back to school tomorrow & I am SO ready for a break. I’m nervous about what the next few weeks will look like with school but they have KN95 masks to wear and are fully vaxxed so what more can I do? My oldest is eligible for the booster so she’s going this weekend to get it. She has asthma & I’m not playing around with this mess.

Happy to hear both of you are feeling better today😊. Maybe the chili burned out whatever was wrong with you.

I just binged the first two seasons of Yellowstone and now I need to get caught up on 1883. I took advantage of Paramount + free month deal so I can binge the Real World reboots & jump ahead on 1883. Still need to get caught up on Yellowjackets and some other stuff. The new Bachelor airs tonight & I really wish they would have waited until the spring to air it. I am so burnt out on the franchise right now & usually fast forward through most of it but the cat fights.

I saw that the East Coast was getting walloped today, seemed like a fairly decent amount of snow for the area. My family is not thrilled at all & I can’t help but think how weird that they have gotten more snow than the Denver metro area this year.

After this week, I might finally know what day of the week it is. I woke up grumpy on Saturday thinking it was Sunday then realized it wasn’t and my mood only slightly improved. This time of year with the shorter days and cold weather is just rough for your mental health. I also feel like there’s the after Xmas blues because there just isn’t a whole lot to look forward to until spring for most people.