View Single Post
Old 01-02-2022, 07:32 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks Sarah & Jen

Personally I think that a lot of people made voting quite hard, not just Mimica & Kate (I never vote for my own art so I didn't make it hard for myself). I was very grateful for the ones where there was only two options & mine was one of them so I had no choice. Surprised mine won some of them too as the talent around is incredible . Then when I vote I don't really pay attention to the creator, I vote based on the individual wallpapers themselves so most of the time I had no idea who I was voting for. There are some, like Mimica & Julie, who have a certain style so those I could tell, but I wasn't paying attention to who created what while voting even when I could tell.

This batch is from the HFAC submissions. The Leighton ones I made the icons & then added them into the wallpaper, while the Gilmore Girls ones were made after inspired by the images I'd used in it.

Leighton Meester

Gilmore Girls

Chelle » join GTmy art