View Single Post
Old 12-29-2021, 11:57 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

My thoughts are initially most of the Town would be against vaccines. They wouldn’t want the government telling them what to do, the typical Republican mentality. However, Andy and Harold would educate them on the science of it and in the end, eventually, most would get vaccinated. As far as mask wearing, I actually think if you could convince them of the science, they’d go all the way and get both vaccinated and wear masks. I think it would be funny to see the different types of masks they’d all choose to wear. LOL. I feel like this town was so united in that if you convince one you'd convinced them all as they felt like it was kind of a trend, cool thing to do... be United as one. Which is why they all abandoned Harold together, abandoned Andy with the Colin situation, it was like they all felt strength in numbers and United as one. So I feel like collectively they would come to a decision on this and stick with it. With Andy and Harold educating them on the science, they’d get vaccinated and use masks.

As for businesses and what they’d do about the economy, that is another story all together. I think they’d be smart about it and come up with a safe approach.

Regarding Linda and being into alternative medicine… I am actually into alternative medicine as well. Well, I use traditional and alternative medicine. I feel like one complements the other and the approach is stronger integrating the two. My sister is a top scientist in the Twin Cities so there’s no way I’m ever going against science.

But as for Linda specifically… She had HIV and was using traditional medicines to control the virus from turning into AIDS so I do think at the end of the day she’d be pro-vaccine as a medical doctor and patient with HIV who was using traditional drugs already. Add in her being considered immune-comprised with the HIV so all the more vaccination is important. She knows this as a physician. But I do think she would try to give the people alternative treatments to boost the immune system so if they got the virus they could better handle it with diet, supplements, holistic methods, in addition to the vaccines and traditional medicine.

Jake definitely would be worried about money and his business. That is guaranteed. Andy and Harold, pro-vaccine. Edna, pro- vaccine.

Those are my general initial thoughts.

Last edited by jediwands; 12-29-2021 at 12:03 PM
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote