View Single Post
Old 12-08-2021, 02:42 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Oh look I had one week of new NCIS followed by new NCIS LA...

I still don't like how the in the credits there's a Callen/Sam scene between their pics but not for any of the other pairings. I'd think at least for Densi there'd be plenty to choose from plus the amount of fans who'd watch for them... (random babbling, I know)

Nice to see Fatima & Roundtree with desks

Kensi needed to spy on the other couples wanting to adopt?

Nice how Callen said Deeks & Kensi would be good parents/he would've liked having them as parents

Barely recognise the Paloma actress. Don't think I would've noticed if it hadn't already been mentioned in here...

That was a close escape from the bus. Shouldn't expect any different from LA though

I really like this journey Kensi & Deeks are on trying to work out how to have a baby & how they're handling it

Shame the vet got honoured so much after her death so wouldn't know & it took so much for people to investigate & see what she'd really done. Of course none of all of that will bring her back or fully heal things for the parents. Hopefully it helps them a little though (not that it matters given they're fictional characters & we'll never hear more about them, but you know what I mean )

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote