View Single Post
Old 12-07-2021, 03:49 AM
airali_glo
Elite Fan

Oh sure! I sent a DM asking for closing the other thread, but yeah, they could be merged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteryofloveforevermore (View Post)
I like our cute throuple, but I must admit that it’d be nicer if Audrey will be just their bestie and Akimax would be the endgame. Besides, I believe we need more iconic gay couples on TV series, I remember when people used to watch Gless just for Blaine and Kurt but Aki and Max are different and they have the potential to become one of the greatest gay couples on TV.
I totally agree, I prefer Audrey as their bff (her as their first shipper maybe it's too much to ask even though it happened in the OG, when Blair basically becamse the first shipper of Serena and Nate, her ex boyfriend). Akimax have that potential for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteryofloveforevermore (View Post)
I think that either intentionally or unintentionally they are hinting that Max and Aki are more into each other, I mean Judging by the way they look at each other, hug or touch each other it’s obvious that these two have a very strong bond; moreover, since the first episode Aki has always been very protective of Max ❤️
I thought I was good at catching hints, after the 1a I was sure they were going to a more Aki and Max oriented relationship thing in the throuple, but I was wrong, it seems Safran said many times that they're equal in this relationship, although it wasn't surely filmed that way, at least in 1a. Maybe something will change in 1b, I mean even if this throuple is endgame, they have to make something happen for the drama, otherwise it would be boring to watch no matter the ending Safran may have thought. O f course I hope the throuple isn't the end planned for these three charatìcters and Aki and Max will develop an exclusive feeling. They don't have to hate Audrey, just I need them to be a couple and not a throuple.

And I also hope there will be signals and hints iun this direction, but also that these two will have scenes just the two of them and not always with Audrey there. Give them some space