View Single Post
Old 12-05-2021, 05:20 PM
Jerry D
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I did miss that comment! There is a great bagel shop on River Rd in Fair Lawn that I just love!
I used to go to that one and it really made great bagels. There was another one on Saddle River Road that made fantastic bagels. My favorite bagels are salt bagels. Whenever I go back to New Jersey, I make sure that I get my fixes: bagels, Nathan's Hot Dogs, baked goods from a real bakery (as opposed to store bakeries, which can't compare) and White Castle Hamburgers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
My town of Wayne also has several bagel shops and they all do fantastically. Everwoodians are idiots!
Yes they are! Actually we had a bagel shop in Conroe that ended up closing down. I guess not enough rednecks like bagels!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote