View Single Post
Old 11-30-2021, 08:19 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Was Matt doing another show at the time of filming or something? Why was he so absent this season?

Quote:
It came off to me like they were saying it out loud in order to convince themselves of its truth.
100%.. like they were trying to force themselves to be happy.

708:

I am going SO SLOW on this rewatch, I am sorry, but I just am never feeling up for watching these episodes lol. I'm glad this is the final season and I am excited to rewatch the revival episodes.

Luke asking April if there is going to be kissing I don't mind April or even Luke having a daughter, I just wish it had played out way different. Had Lorelai been close to her I would have way preferred that!

I don't blame Rory for being mad about her parents getting married cuz like, things with Luke JUST ended and it feels very rushed. But then they seemeed to back track and make it be about her missing the wedding... sure.. The good thing is that the writers imo are making it obvious this whole thing was a mistake.

Alexis looked beautiful in this episode! Logan getting mad at Rory's paper was so crazy. I mean, he could be offended but the way he was talking to Rory was not okay.

Luke called Lorelai! Lorelai going to the hospital was so cute. Did he not see the ring???
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote