View Single Post
Old 11-29-2021, 03:18 AM
Hero of Time
Fan Forum Star

She won that Best Actress Award !

Quote:
AFIN Award

The @afinfilmfestival just honoured me with a best actress award for playing Annie in South of Heaven…probably the most wonderful experience I’ve ever had making a character come to life. Thank you AFIN, I guess it just goes to show that joy in what you do shines through.

They also honoured my costars #JasonSudeikis and @papajayshow (Thaddeus J Mixson) with the Best Actor and Best Young Artist awards, our director, @aharon_keshales, with the Best Director award and the film with the Best Film award. They graced us with awards in 5 of the 7 categories we were nominated in 😱🤯. How incredible.

Thank you, @afinfilmfestival, this little Texas noir romance was a hard won labour of love. You have no idea what it means to see it shine.
x

Quote:
Behind the scenes on #southofheaven with my beautiful (inside and out) make-up artist @laurenandersen

I was coming out of a very hard time in my life when I made this film and bringing Annie to life was part of my journey of healing. Lauren and I began this film as strangers, and soon became fast friends. She cared for and nurtured me through tears, fears and victories…all while carrying her own little tears, fears and victories in her belly. She was 7 months pregnant when we began filming and was almost ready to pop by the time we finished! 💥

Films are like little journeys you go on and, like all journeys, if you’re lucky, you come out the other side knowing yourself a little better and, hopefully, knowing another soul or two who you never knew before. 🤍🤍🤍

📸 @jess.uh.little

Quote:
Annie sitting on a her perch…waiting for Jimmy Ray.

Behind the scenes #southofheaven

📸 @jess.uh.little