View Single Post
Old 11-07-2021, 05:23 AM
dancing in the rain
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash landing (View Post)
Oh wow Ray you've been here as long as I can remember even if I was never around here much

I've missed Laura miss my twin

In addition I've missed you, drop me a PM if you want would love to catch up
Hey Sarah Yeah this board has been part of my experience for so long, it was hard to let it go, but with everything, there was no other option unfortunately.

Missed Laura a lot too for sure And you too, definitely will

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I'm sorry you have to close the board, Ray. I understand your reasons and it's really no fun when no one is posting around anymore.

Oh my Lee & Laura, the previous mods here. I hope they're both doing well and I miss Laura.

You're welcome, Ray. I had some free time because I can opt to work from home now but I haven't been watching the show for a long time now so I don't really post around and can only help out on game threads. You've tried your best to keep this board afloat and I think the board has been around long enough to sustain interest here on . Thanks for being a wonderful mod and a good friend and see you around on the other boards. (Also good luck at work, I know it's been stressful.)
Thank you Lindsay And yeah hope so too.

I really had so much fun posting with you, and yeah totally understandable about not being able to post around, whatever you were able to help out with was more than enough. See you around

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray